For fourteen days, we tried the lemonade diet. Here are our results.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day 6 - The Lemonade Diet

Having decided that we're only going to do this cleanse for seven days has, I think, made day 6 much easier.

Today's cravings included pizza, spaghetti, and cilantro. I don't know why... but they're all things I love, so that might have something to do with it.

Today's excellent moment of the day... chewing WinterFresh gum. Wow, I never knew just how good mint could taste!

The thing Carrie and I have both noticed on the lemonade diet is that we can develop kind of funky breath. So, chewing gum helps that problem, and also helps the mind with the whole idea of "You mean I'm not going to be chewing anything?"

Both Carrie and I love to eat good food, so this has been somewhat of a challenge, but a good one nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,
just a short point of information: the funky breath comes from something called ketone bodies that are being produced by your body during "starvation" phase. When there isn't sufficient glucose present your body resorts to metabolising fat. This biochemical process can produce the bad breath :)

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home